SRI VANI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL- -CAMBRIDGE IGCSE SCHOOL
Events at Ramavana
ATTENTION ! VANI PARENTS AND WELL WISHERS
Events at Shamavana
Registration for Admission- Ramavana -
Curricular Offering at Rajajinagar
-Sri Vani International School- Cambridge (I-X(IGCSE), AS and A level)
-Sri Vani Public School - ICSE (I - X)
-Sri Vani High School - State board (VIII to X)
"Ramavana" ,No 1246,
4th Main , E Block,
4th Main , E Block,
II stage Rajajinagar,
Ph: 23322239, 23320893
- Age will be calculated as on 1st June of the academic year.
Prenursery - 2 years 8 months.
Lower Kindergarten (LKG) - 3 years 8 months.
Upper Kindergarten (UKG) - 4 years 8 months.
- Parents seeking admission to Rajajinagar campus preferably should live within a radius of 3 km from school campus.
- Management will not consider admission for siblings of students studying in any of our schools.
Admission to LKG and UKG
-> All admissions to LKG and UKG are strictly considered against seats arising out of withdrawals.
- Registrations done between October and December of the current year only will be considered for the coming academic year.
- Incomplete registration forms will automatically be rejected by the system.
-All registrants must keep a copy of the registration form for future reference. The school will be unable to print a copy for you.
-Admission processing will be in effect starting November 1 and continue through
December 31st 2011.Registrants will be informed.
- All vacant seats available due to withdrawals will only be allotted after 11th April of the
-Registrations are only accepted starting the month of January. Applicants must enter the latest available marks/grade
- Admission is strictly against available vacant seats.
Note: - Registration will not guarantee admission.
Please refrain from exerting any influence whatsoever on pressurising the school authorities with regards to the school admission process.
I have read all instructions and I agree to the terms & conditions.
NOTE to Parent seeking Admission under RTE are suggested to:
- Fill a separate form
- Contact the respective BEO office and submit duly filled in forms
- Submit a valid proof of income certificate issued by the Tahasildar of concerned officer